Tuesday 16 December 2014

RESEARCH: Melissa Nucera

Mellisa Nucera is a graphic artist from Pennsylvania. She shares her work on the online platform Etsy, and her photo manipulation and photography makes amazing pieces of artwork that wouldn't look out of place on any wall.

I have been inspired most by her photograph she has manipulated portraying Snow White in the forest, looking on into the dismal woodland. Her images represent my theme of dark fairy tales perfectly, and although my current work is quite bright and colourful, the content of this work is what I want to steer towards and make my final goal. At the moment I am experimenting with product and portrait work and experimenting with how to combine them to product a strong photographic body of work. From this artist research, I plan to take elements of the editing techniques and explore them further in my own work.




No comments:

Post a Comment